I fell in love with the idea of a wedding film well before I was even engaged a short snapshot of the day, set to beautiful music, capturing all those precious moments in a dreamlike fashion was exactly how I wanted to remember the day. 

When my husband and I met with Dave Sheerman of Sheer Image Photography we shared with him our vision, inspiration and of course the idea of a wedding film. Dave was completely on board with everything  and  brought  all  our  ideas  to  fruition.  His  amazing  ability  and  eye  resulted  in  afilm  far better than we ever imagined. 

The film remains one of my favourite mementos from the day. It has the ability to take me back to that perfect day and enjoy it all over again. It is often the first thing I show to family and friends and I love that I will be able to show my children someday. When I look back on all the many wedding costs this was definitely not a regrettable expense, in fact it’s one of the best things we decided upon.  
I can’t express how much I love having this keepsake. 

Modettes you shared with me in the lead up to my wedding and now I’d like to share the day with you in the best way possible – a film! 

Thanks for sharing in this special time with me! I look forward to seeing all your wedding films…   

Isabel   






Source : Modern Wedding 

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. XO Bali says:

    It could be a good idea to record your Big day, interested to try?

Leave a Reply